Hash table program in c learn data structures and algorithm using c c and java in simple and easy steps starting from basic to advanced concepts with examples including overview environment setup algorithm asymptotic analysis greedy algorithms divide and conquer dynamic programming data structures array linked list doubly linked . In addition to my comment above which led you to find one of the bugs you have i will add this the reason why you crash is that your hash class mismanages the hash table. I am trying to see if i am conceptually correct here if im trying to avoid having to compute a computationally expensive someexpensivefunx for every element in an array of floating point d. Abstract i offer you a new hash function for hash table lookup that is faster and more thorough than the one you are using now i also give you a way to verify that it is more thorough
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.