A history of silence has 135 ratings and 37 reviews marianne said there might have been more to tell if more had been shared if questions had been as. The sound of silence originally the sounds of silence is a song by the american music duo simon garfunkel the song was written by paul simon over a period . Amid the rubble of the 2011 christchurch earthquake lloyd jones was inspired to go in search of the foundations of his own family. Where does the moment of silence come from while it feels like holding a moment of silence is an age old practice there are several ideas as to where it originally comes from traditionally observing silent prayer or worship has been a quaker practice for around 350 years and the silence is shared as a communal experience yet a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.