Amazoncom human evolutionary psychology 9780691096223 louise barrett robin dunbar john lycett books. Written with students in mind human evolutionary psychology is a highly readable and balanced account of eps central concepts and conflicts from altruism and mate choice to cultural evolution and the origins of language. Evolutionary psychology postulates that the mind is shaped by pressure to survive and the key to all evolutionary innovation and thus all human greatness . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for human evolutionary psychology at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.