The deeside way is a longer distance path running from near the centre of aberdeen oil capital of europe to ballater in the cairngorms national park famous for its victorian heritage and links to balmoral castle. The deeside line is now a mecca for walking cycling and railway enthusiasts originally the deeside railway line ran from aberdeen to ballater and was used by queen victoria the deeside way is an alternative name for the path of the old deeside railway line. The line was regularly patronised by the royal family and other visitors to balmoral castle until it closed in 1966 as a result of the notorious beeching report thirty years later the royal deeside railway preservation society was formed and the work of restoring part of the line commenced in 2003
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.