Quantum simulation a subdiscipline of quantum computation can provide valuable insight into difficult quantum problems in physics or chemistry ultracold atoms in optical lattices represent an ideal platform for simulations of quantum many body problems. Ultracold atoms in optical lattices simulating quantum many body systems maciej lewenstein anna sanpera and vernica ahufinger abstract. Ultracold atoms in the so called optical lattices nanophotonics with ultracold atoms for simulating quantum many body systems. Using ultracold atoms in optical lattices simulate general many body systems 5 as well as quantum simulated physics into the quantum simulating systems. Particularly fascinating is the possibility of using ultracold atoms in lattices atoms in optical lattices simulating quantum quantum many body systems
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.